Friday 29 January 2016

Chocolate Almond Cookies



Everyone Loves Chocolate, Chocolate in any form, I am a huge chocolate lover, I think, Nowadays everyone is having some amount of chocolate in different forms everyday....Like, a Chocolate bar, Chocolate pastries, Chocolate cookies, Chocolate brownies etc etc.....Ohhh its a very long list of chocolate products.....Sometimes When I enter In my Kitchen, I literally want to bake something...whatever it is..But want to bake something....Yesterday same thing happened with me...My all the basic baking Ingredients are placed on the Oven Top....So I just took a look that what am i having to bake right now....Simple....Cocoa powder, Icing Sugar, Butter obviously in fridge...and yeah yeah baking Powder of course!!!  So Land up with Yummmyyyy Chocolate Cookies....But....

Last week just went to the grocery store and normally whenever I want a particular essence Bottle ..Trust me..I always failed to get it :( But that day, Surprisingly I could find Almond Essence in the store, So Without any delay I just Picked up that bottle and put it in my grocery Trolly, There was Nothing in my mind that what will I try with this.........And Guess What.....That day is here...Whoaaaaaa....So When I was going to pick my chocolate Essence to make these Chocolate cookies, I saw this Almond Essence Bottle too.....And Seriously I changed my mind and Finally landed with these Chocolate Almond Cookies....Very Easy and Quick recipe....I so love to make cookies anytime....And when they turned Out well...Mmmmmm...I feel like Heaven ;)

Valentine's Day is Coming in very Few days....So decided Why not give these cookies a heart shape! Heart shape Chocolate Almond Cookies.Wooooooow!!!!!!!!.....Sounds So Romantic...Isn't it???  So, Very Quickly I just cleaned my kitchen and with So much Excitement, Wore my Apron and All set for the cookies making day ;) ...Yipppeee....Zip Zap Zoommmm....Made a Cookie Dough, Cut them in a heart shape and Zzzzzzzzzzz Baked them !!!!! So Simple na !! :) Thts why I love to bake Cookies a lot!! Well, My Cookies are already baked and Yes like always, The box of cookies is Empty too ;) As I know this always !!!!!!!!!  So, If you really want to celebrate this valentine's day by making something so romantic, Try these Easy and Simple Chocolate Almond Cookies all the way from My oven ;) Check out the step by step recipe below and Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day in advance :)


Ingredients:

60 gm Butter
60 Gm Icing Sugar
120 gm All purpose Flour
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
Pinch Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Chocolate Essence
1 tsp Almond Essence
2 Tbsp Almond Flakes

Method:

1. In a bowl, Add in the Butter and Icing sugar, beat them until its creamy, light and fluffy (around 6-7 minutes).



2. Add in the dry ingredients, (All purpose flour, Baking Powder and mix them gently then add  Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Essence and Almond Essence) to the wet ingredients and beat until it is just combined. Using your hands form a dough of it; it would be little Soft.



3. Now Place it on your kitchen counter and transfer this dough onto it. Roll it with a medium thickness and Spread Almond Flakes on it and press them gently, Now Cut them in your desired Shape. I am using Heart shape cutter, You can use any shape you like.




4. Place a Butter paper on Baking Tray and Put Cookies on a Butter paper and bake at preheated oven of 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes.



5. Remove and let it cool completely. You can store them in container.!!


Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy These Chocolaty Almond Cookies in this Valentine's Day :)!!!!!!!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Love the cookies .. Perfect for Valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy!! Heart shaped cookies are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cookies .. Perfect for every Sunday!! I always buy all of my Baking ingredients Online from a leading online grocery store.

    ReplyDelete