Sometimes, You crave for a typical taste or a typical flavor !! Same things happened with me also ;) Today I was Craving to have some cupcake or a cake, I have a big packet of Desiccated Coconut in my kitchen cupboard and need to use it ASAP....So I thought why not make some coconut Flavor Cake!!!!
I simply went to the kitchen, Normally in my kitchen baking ingredients are always there, 2-3 Cans of Condense milk are always in my fridge. We are not so butter addict people, but yeah when I need it I simply go to the shop and buy it....This time I already had it in my fridge, So No problem at all....All Ingredients are there in front of me.....Yippee....
So, Just wore my apron, Preheat the Oven.....Mix the Dry and wet Ingredients, made the batter, pour it in a cake pan and finishhhhhhhh......Pan in oven for baking and I simply went back to my living room and enjoying my favorite songs on #TraceUrban, One by One my songs came that includes #justinbieber, #selenagomes #nickiminaj......and many more...Yeah How can I miss #Akon....
Well, If you go by Ingredients this Cake will be a small cake, we are just two and half people...hehheeh...I mean me, my hubby and my lil 2.5 years baby...:) So, we don't need Biiiiiiig cake...And Yeah From tomorrow, Here in Doha, EID holidays are ON, So hubby will be at home, I know he will definitely ask me for some snacks or something to eat during the holidays as Our Full plan to complete Our yet to watch episodes of #TGOT (The Game of Thrones)....So all the preparations are On its way.....So within a 30 minutes I had this yummmmy looking and Delicious cake on my Table.....and seriously Itsssssssss so moist and melt in a mouth cake....Coconut Flavor Rocks in any form.....Check out the Recipe and Do try this once...
200 gm Condense Milk
2 Tbsp Butter
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 Cup All purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut
3-4 Drops Coconut essence (If you cant get it you can simply add vanilla essence)
Milk as required
1. Line up all the Ingredients. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease the cake pans. Dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Condense Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Essence mix this mixture until fluffy.
3. Add Butter in the above mixture and again mix it well until the better becomes fluffy.
4. Now Add All purpose flour and Desiccated Coconut and Fold them very well.
5. Add milk to reach the pouring consistency of the batter.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 13-15 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack; invert again and let cool completely on rack.
Your Rich and Yummy Egg less Coconut Cake is ready to serve in just 30 minutes including baking time.
Note: 1. Well, This cake will Cut in to 6-7 Small pieces as it will be a small cake.
2. You an simply double the quantity to make big cake, the flavor will be awesome..